Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Friday, March 2, 2012

No make up makeup with a pop of color!

So you girls keep telling me that you wanna see me more natural instead od the usual ammounts of black. My reader, my master, therefore i came up with this. My camera hated me so im sorry for crappy close ups, but in my oppinion i can be two people in one, depending on the quantity of makeup on my face. Personally, i like the other Ami better, but i will always fulfill your wishes! 

Fetelor, imi tot spuneti ca vreti sa ma vedeti machiata mai natural, fara cantitatea de negru obisnuita. Cititorul meu, stapanul meu, asa ca mi'a iesit asta. Aparatul de fotografiat m'a urat din toata inima asa ca imi cer scuze pentru calitatea close upurilor, dar, in opinia mea eu am doua fete intr'una (nu stiu daca sunt foarte coerenta cu fraza asta - febra), depinde doar de cat machiaj port. Personal, mie imi place de cealalta Ami mai mult, dar o sa va satisfac dorintele mereu!

My slighlty hooded eye

 
Products used:

Cheecks: Sleek Glo in Peach Shimmer used as blush, Dior Ambre Diamonds highlighter

Eyes: Sleek Storm, Lancome Deficlis mascara

Lips: L'oreal Color Riche in 288 and a bit of Illamasqua Pristine on the middle, just for fun!

I did my end of the deal, i am no awaiting your oppinion! :D 

Eu mi'am tinut partea de intelegere, acum astept parerile voastre! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment